22nd June 2022
ARE YOU AN EXCELLENT CHILDREN'S SPORTS COACH NEAR WOKING?
THEN SPORTY KIDZ WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Head Coaches & Assistant Coaches required.
Head Coaches - Part Time
Sporty Kidz are looking for enthusiastic & inspirational sports coaches to deliver Extra-Curricular Clubs in Primary Schools and Nurseries throughout Surrey.
As a Head sports coach you will have an excellent understanding of a range of sports, and the ability to motivate children to happily achieve their potential.
- Deliver high-quality After School Sports Clubs 3.00-4.00pm
(this may progress to PE Lessons & Tots classes for the right candidate)
- Run Holiday camps 9.00am -3.00pm or 8-5pm each school holiday
- Deliver Children's Sports Parties some weekends
- Follow our engaging lesson plans that match the national curriculum
- Building a rapport with all customers - pupils, parents, teachers and schools
Along with the above the successful candidate will ideally:
- Be friendly, approachable, and a good role model for children
- Be punctual, honest, reliable and dedicated
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work positively, flexibly, independently, collaboratively, and with initiative to solve challenges and deliver the service we provide to a high quality standard
- Be willing to learn, reflect, and develop professionally
- UK Coaching Certificate Level 1 or 2. (Desirable)
- Clean enhanced DBS check (we will apply on your behalf)
- Child Protection Certificate (desirable)
- First Aid Certificate
- UK driving licence
- Experience working in a school environment and delivering PE lessons or After School Clubs or holiday camps is highly advantageous
- Competitive rates of pay
- Lesson Plans
- Friendly Team
Sporty Kidz are also looking for Assistant Coaches to help run After School Clubs during the week 3-4pm, Birthday Parties at weekends and School Holiday Camps. Assistants can be age 15-25!
If you are interested in either role please email your CV to our director Ellie Beagley at info@SportyKidz.co.uk.