Sporty Kidz Holiday Camps, Before & After School Clubs and Soccer Saturday's
Terms and Conditions:
- All new bookings must book online at SportyKidz.co.uk or over the phone by phoning 01276-856182 or 07751228196.
- A Card Payment, HMRC Tax free credit or Childcare Vouchers will be accepted.
- If you are paying with childcare vouchers, less than 7 days before your booking, please send a screenshot as proof of payment, as they can take 1 week to reach us. Without payment or proof we are unable to accept your child on our activities.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Regulations made for the safety and comfort of participants must be observed at all times.
- There is a minimum number of participants needed to make a course viable (usually 8), if this is not fulfilled then that course will not take place and a full refund will be made.
- Although we will use all our skill, care and training to ensure the children themselves have a positive and safe experience, we cannot accept responsibility for their personal possessions whilst attending Sporty Kidz activities.
- Participation in any particular activity in the session is at the discretion of the Sporty Kidz coaches.
- No refunds are given for participants non-attendance at a single session.
- Children must be collected by a named person at the end of a session and will not be allowed to leave unaccompanied unless permission has been specifically requested by a parent. Please notify the school office or Sporty Kidz office if a different person than normal will be collecting the participant.
First Aid - Time can be of the essence in treating sports injuries; therefore, we ask you authorise us to administer first aid and/or to access further medical treatment should we be unable to contact you to give that consent.
Publicity - By signing up to any Sporty Kidz club you give us permission to photograph your child for use on our website or promotional material, so parents have a better idea of the fun that the children are having and what activities we do.
At our holiday camps we take photos daily and upload them to our Sporty Kidz Facebook page for parents to see.
**If you do not wish to have your child’s photo taken, please notify your Head coach when you bring them to Sporty Kidz and email info@SportyKidz.co.uk**
Data Protection - We keep our records on a database exclusively used by Sporty Kidz and use that to keep you informed of news and information concerning our activities, such as when booking has opened for the new term or our holiday camp dates. If you do not wish to receive such further information, please let us know.
After School Club Payment terms:
- Booking is a commitment to a full school term of activities.
Cancelling a new place before the start of the course:
More than 1 weeks' notice - Full Refund
Less than 1 weeks' notice - No refund
We do not offer refunds once a course has started.
If we have to cancel a class, we will look to offer a make up a lesson or offer you a credit note.
If the school or venue request us to cancel a lesson, with less than 2 weeks’ notice, we will not offer a credit note or make up lesson.
We do not offer refunds due to Covid.
If your child has suffered an injury or developed a new health problem so cannot participate in the course, please provide us with a doctor's note to that effect and we will offer a credit note.
Because we have to secure a venue and staff before the start of our course, we offer no refunds on cancelled holiday club places. We may however, transfer your booking to another date during that same holiday camp, subject to availability, at the discretion of the Sporty Kidz staff. Please contact us on 01276-856182 or e-mail info@SportyKidz.co.uk to swap a booking.
If your child has suffered an injury or developed a new health problem so cannot participate in the camp, please provide us with a doctor's note to that effect and we will offer a credit note.
To provide parents with peace of mind, the Sporty Kidz Charter provides that:
All children will be treated with equal concern without prejudice to their religious belief, racial origin, cultural background, ability, special needs or gender.
All Sporty Kidz Head Coaches will have completed a DBS / CRB Check, be First Aid Trained and completed a nationally recognised sports coaching/fitness qualification.
At our Sporty Kidz classes and holiday clubs, any child being collected late there will be a late collection charge per child of
20 minute or more £15
30 minutes or more £20
40 minutes or more £25
50 minutes or more £30
60 minutes or more £40
This fee must be paid before your child attends their next class. If it hasn’t been settled, we have the right to refuse entry until the balance is paid.
Sporty Kidz Birthday Party Terms and Conditions:
- To book your party you must do the following:
- Download and complete a Party Booking Form.
- Return the booking form with 20% of the total fee to Sporty Kidz 09-01-50 05724015.
- Be aware that the deposit is Non-Refundable.
- Organise your part of the party - see below.
- Pay the remaining 80% on the day of the party in cash.
- If you cancel your party for any reason, you will have to pay the outstanding balance in full by BACS and we will look to reschedule the party, subject to availability.
- If the venue is over 15 miles from Woking (calculated from the Sporty Kidz office), extra travel charges will be due, you will be informed of the exact travel charge before your party date.
- If any additional children attend which takes the number of participants over the level included in the booking the additional fees will be notified and payable on the day of the party.
- If less children attend you are still required to pay the full amount you booked for, as we have provided the correct staff ratio on that basis.
- Joint parties will cost £10 more to cover a second t-shirt for the Birthday boy or girl.
- Sporty Kidz Medals are charged at £1 extra per child, we will bring spare to accommodate any extra guests, and parents must pay for the additional medals on the same day as the party.
- Sporty Kidz book coaches a month in advance, therefore to amend your booking we require a minimum of 3 weeks’ notice. Otherwise you will be required to pay the original price you booked for. If you require extra staff due to an increased number of children attending, we will endeavour to do our best to find additional coaches.
- It is the responsibility of the Party Host to provide a suitable venue for a 2 hour event.
- Whilst Sporty Kidz does not accept responsibility for the suitability of the venue or for its inherent risks, we will endeavour to ensure the safety of the participants at all times for matters within our control.
- The host is responsible for providing the food and readying it for consumption (portioning, plating and presentation etc).
- Coaches will be at your party in time to commence at the agreed time.
- Games start after approximately 10 minutes to facilitate the inclusion of late-arrivals.
- Games will stop after 1 hour 15 minutes.
- If it is a Birthday, we will organise them to sing "Happy Birthday" to the host child/children. The host child/children will then be presented with their Sporty Kidz t-shirt.
- We will organise the children for a group photo.
- The children will then have the food.
- The coach will confirm the amount outstanding.
- The host will pay the balance in full in cash.
- Once the children have been directed to the food, the coach will have no further role in directing the activities and from that point, the host will be responsible for the participants as well as food and the venue.
- Please be considerate and adhere to the arrangements that you make with the venue – we want Sporty Kidz parties to remain welcome events.
Sporty Kidz will adhere to all the following policies:
- Sporty Kidz DBS / CRB Policy
- Sporty Kidz Health and Safety Policy
- Sporty Kidz First Aid Policy
- Sporty Kidz Safeguarding Policy
- Sporty Kidz Equal Opportunity Policy
- Sporty Kidz Anti-Bullying Policy