Booking Terms and Conditions:
Sporty Kidz Course Terms and Conditions:
- All new bookings must complete a form and return to the office.
- Repeat bookings can email or text to reserve a space.
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Sporty Kidz'.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Regulations made for the safety and comfort of participants must be observed at all times.
- There is a minimum number of participants needed to make a course viable (usually 8), if this is not fulfilled then that course will not take place and a full refund will be made.
- Although we will use all our skill, care and training to ensure the children themselves have a positive and safe experience, we cannot accept responsibility for their personal possessions whilst attending Sporty Kidz activities.
- Participation in any particular activity in the session is at the discretion of Sporty Kidz coaches.
- No refunds are given for participants non-attendance at a single sessions.
- Children must be collected by a named person at the end of a session and will not be allowed to leave unaccompanied unless permission has been specifically requested by a parent. Please notify the school office or Sporty Kidz office if a different person than normal will be collecting the participant.
First Aid - Time can be of the essence in treating sports injuries; therefore we ask you authorise us to administer first aid and/or to access further medical treatment should we be unable to contact you to give that consent.
Publicity - By signing up to any Sporty Kidz club you give us permission to photograph your child for use on our website or promotional material, so parents have a better idea of the fun that the children are having and what activities we do.
Data Protection - We keep our records on a database exclusively used by Sporty Kidz and use that to keep you informed of news and information concerning our activities. If you do not wish to receive such further information, please let us know.
- Booking is a commitment to a full school term of activities.
- Parents must pay before their child starts the course, and a late payment fee applies; 2 weeks late = £10 & 1 month = £20.
- The course fee may be paid in 2 instalments.
- Any cheques which are dishonoured by your bank will incur an additional administration charge of £7.50 each time of presentation.
Cancelling a new place before the start of the course:
Over 1 week's notice - Full Refund
1 week to 48 hours notice - 50% Refund
Within 48 hours of start - No refund
We do not offer refunds once a course has started.
Because we have to secure a venue a month before the start of our course, we offer no refunds on cancelled holiday club places. We may however, transfer your booking to another date during that holiday club, at the discretion of the Sporty Kidz staff.
If your child has suffered an injury or developed a new health problem so cannot participate in the course, please provide us with a doctor's note to that effect and we will offer a credit note.
Sporty Kidz Birthday Party Terms and Conditions:
- To book your party you must do the following:
- Complete a Party Booking Form
- Return that with 20% of the total fee
- Be aware that the deposit is Non-Refundable
- Organise your part of the party - see below
- Pay the remaining 80% on the day of the party
- If the venue is over 15 miles from Woking (calculated from the Sporty Kidz office), an extra charge of £10 will be applied to cover travel costs.
- If any additional children attend which takes the number of participants over the level included in the booking the additional fees will be notified and payable on the day of the party.
- If less children attend you are still required to pay the full amount you booked for, as we have provided the correct staff on that basis.
- Joint parties will cost £10 more to cover a second t-shirt for the Birthday boy or girl.
- Sporty Kidz book coaches a month in advance, therefore to amend your booking we require a minimum of 3 weeks notice. Otherwise you will be required to pay the original price you booked for. If you require extra staff due to an increased number of children attending, we will endeavour to do our best to find additional coaches.
- It is the responsibility of the Party Host to provide a suitable venue for a 2 hour event
- Whilst Sporty Kidz does not accept responsibility for the suitability of the venue or for its inherent risks, we will endeavour to ensure the safety of the participants at all times for matters within our control.
- The host is responsible for providing the food and readying it for consumption (portioning, plating and presentation etc).
- Coaches will be at your party in time to commence at the agreed time.
- The host child/children will be presented with their t-shirt.
- Games start after approximately 10 minutes to facilitate the inclusion of late-arrivals.
- Games will stop after 1 hour 15 minutes.
- If it is a birthday, we will organise them to sing Happy Birthday to the host child/children.
- We will organise the children for a group photo.
- The children will then have the food.
- The coach will confirm the amount outstanding.
- The host will pay the balance.
- Once the children have been directed to the food, the coach will have no further role in directing the activities and from that point, the host will be responsible for the participants as well as food and the venue.
- Please be considerate and adhere to the arrangements that you make with the venue – we want Sporty Kidz parties to remain welcome events.
To provide parents with peace of mind, the Sporty Kidz Charter provides that:
All children will be treated with equal concern without prejudice to their religious belief, racial origin, cultural background, ability, special needs or gender.
All Sporty Kidz staff will have completed a DBS / CRB Check, be First Aid Trained and completed a nationally recognised sports coaching/fitness qualification.
At our classes and holiday clubs, any child over ten minutes late being collected there will be a late payment charge of £10 per child. After twenty minutes it will increase to £15.
Sporty Kidz will adhere to all the following policies:
- Sporty Kidz DBS / CRB Policy
- Sporty Kidz Health and Safety Policy
- Sporty Kidz First Aid Policy
- Sporty Kidz Safeguarding Policy
- Sporty Kidz Equal Opportunity Policy
- Sporty Kidz Anti-Bullying Policy